Emergency medical service statistical research
Establishes policies and supports research to improve and advance the quality of the national emergency medical service system
Background and objectives
- To support decision making by providing the advance information needed for deciding on emergency medical service policies and results of monitoring the enforcement process by analyzing information related to emergency medical services.
- To conduct research to improve the emergency medical service system in general and its quality in order to provide advanced emergency medical services.
- To open and share public information for trusted emergency medical services.
Improvement of the credibility and management system of emergency medical services statistics
Invigoration of research on emergency medical services
Article 25 (1)-4 of the Emergency Medical Service Act: Research related to emergency medical services
|Statistics and research
- Annual reporting of emergency medical service statistics: collecting data, writing reports, printing and distributing
- Statistics recognized by state: writing and printing statistics for the status of emergency medical services and announcing to the KOSIS
- Management of self-diagnosis on statistics quality: conducting tasks for improvement and self-diagnosis on statistics quality
- Emergency medical services evaluation index: producing indexes and providing statistics
- National emergency medical services satisfaction level survey
- Publishing white papers on emergency medical services
- Operation of research groups: conducting internal and self-selected research tasks, reporting and utilizing results
- Operation of working groups: Selecting tasks to be performed, constructing working groups, reporting and utilizing results